- The therapist, coach or programme leader will be committed to the recovery, development or learning process of the client. Chantal Bruijsten also expects this commitment from the client. If it appears that the client is unable or unwilling to commit to this, a follow-up can be postponed or interrupted in consultation.
- All the services of Chantal Bruijsten are based on personal responsibility. The company, therapist, coach or programme leader is not liable for any consequences of the therapy, coaching or programme.
- The costs charged for sessions must be transferred to the bank account within 14 days at the latest. The charged costs of a program, course or attunement must be paid in advance.
- When canceling appointments for coaching or therapy, this must be done at least 24 hours in advance. If this is not the case, the full costs will be charged. An exception to this can be made in consultation with good reasons.
- Cancellation of a course or programme must be canceled at least 14 days in advance. If this is not the case or with a program that starts immediately, the full costs will be charged.
- If a student is unable or unwilling to participate in part of the course or programme, the full costs will be charged.
- An introductory meeting or strategy session takes an average of 0.5 to 1 hour. A session lasts an average of 1 hour to a maximum of 1.5 hours. If a conversation or session is shorter, the client is not entitled to a refund. If the session is less than half an hour longer, there are no extra costs. If the session lasts more than half an hour longer, extra costs will only be charged if this has been discussed with the client.
8. If the client is not satisfied after following a program, he or she can claim a refund of the costs paid. To do this, the following conditions must be met:
- All group sessions were followed.
- All possible private sessions have been followed.
- Prior to the first session, the severity of the complaint is measured. This is measured again at the end of the program. This measurement shows that no improvement has occurred.
- During an oral conversation, the client motivates why he/she is not satisfied. This so that we can make improvements in the future.
9. If the client is not satisfied with a therapy or coaching process, he can claim a refund of the paid costs. For this, the following conditions must be met:
- After the first session, the therapist/coach estimates the number of sessions that will be required. You have followed at least this number of sessions. If you have agreed on a package, you have followed at least the number of sessions included in the agreed package.
- Prior to the first session, the severity of the complaint is measured. After the last session, this complaint is measured again. This measurement shows that no improvement has occurred.
- During an oral conversation, the client motivates why he/she is not satisfied. This so that the therapist or coach can possibly improve this in the future.